This agreement will be governed by the following rules and conditions:
1. This agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of California.
2. Affordable Internet Services Online, Inc. will give you (the 'affiliate') a commission (variable rate based on order type and in USD) on the sale price of items sold through a direct referral from any banner or icon displayed on the affiliate's web site.
3. This agreement is purely for giving a commission on sales effected through referrals by the banner on the affiliate's page. The term, 'affiliate', does not imply any formal association with Affordable Internet Services Online, Inc. and the affiliate does not have any right on our products, logos, documents or trademarks.
4. The affiliate is not permitted to represent Affordable Internet Services Online, Inc. in any way other than displaying a banner on the web site. No accompanying text is to be displayed along with the banner.
5. We reserve the right to alter the rate of commission at any time without notice. Any credit accumulating after such change will be at the new rate.( i.e. the affiliate is not guaranteed to have the same rate as the one started with). The affiliate will not receive a difference if commissions occured before a rate increase/decrease.
6. We reserve the right to change product prices at any time which may or may not have an effect on commission.
7. The commission will be credited only when the payment for the sale is cleared. If the buyer requests a refund at a later time, the original commission credited can at any time be deducted.
8. We will not be responsible for any cookie failure that may result in the user's clicks going unregistered.
9. The commission will only become payable when the total amount equals or exceeds $20 (variable rate), and such payment will be through a check drawn in our currency, drawn on a bank account in our country, equivalent to the US dollar amount at the prevailing exchange rate on the date of issue. This commission credit in the amount payable can be applied to services provided by AISO.Net to you, instead of having a check issued to you in the amount payable.
10. We will not accept responsibility for clearing the check at your financial institution.
11. Under exceptional circumstances we may, at our discretion, issue a check drawn on a US bank account, in US dollars, but in no other country's currency or bank.
12. We reserve the right to evaluate the affiliate's web site and terminate individual agreements after notification through E-mail. In such situations, our sole responsibility ends at issuing a check corresponding to the outstanding amount in your credit. No explanation for the termination will necessarily be given.
13. We reserve the right to cancel the whole affiliate program without notice. If it happens all affiliates will be issued with a check corresponding to any outstanding amount in their credit.
14. Affiliate's claims for amounts less than $20 (variable rate) will be entertained only at our discretion.
15. The affiliate is not under any obligation to keep the banners on their web site. Removal of the banner may not result in an immediate cessation of credit accumulation. No correspondence regarding the removal of banner is required or will necessarily be answered to by Affordable Internet Services Online, Inc.
16. Any correspondence relating to loss of the check in mail, or inability to cash the check, must be notified within a reasonable amount of time to let us decide on alternative payment method(s).
17. The affiliate agrees not to make claims for outstanding credit, if the amount is less than US $20 (variable rate)
18. Any tax liability on the amount of commission received will be the affiliate's responsibility.
19. The affiliate will not use the banner link to go to a page other than our home page (http://www.aiso.net) via our pre-made links within our control panel. If you, the affiliate, decide to link the banner or text to a page that is not our home page, clicks may go un-tracked.
20. While it is up to the affiliate to choose where the banner should appear, it must not be placed on a page/position that can be defamatory to us or counter-productive. If requested by us such banner links must be removed or replaced based on our decision.
21. Only the banners/icons recommended or approved by us must be used in the link. Phone, e-mail and other means, EXCEPT FOR SPAMMING, of referring clients to AISO can occur, although the client must inform AISO which affiliate he was referred from for the affiliate to receive credit.
22. It should clearly be understood that a direct correlation between 'click-through's' (available through the online control panel) or any other method of referral and sales may not exist. All online order operations are automatic and hence no valid sales referred by you should go unrecorded. All phone and e-mail operations are manual and should be recorded providing the client provides enough information about the affiliate. Some AISO products may not be used for an affiliate commission. E-mail correspondence regarding click through vs. sales will not be answered.
23. Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts may be deactivated with loss of funds, upon review.
24. Any false or misleading advertising, attempt to cheat, defraud or mislead us in any way, or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation and loss of funds.
25. All affiliate websites (e.g. directories, review/rating sites, blogs and other websites) and any email or collateral that provide an endorsement or assessment of AISO, must prominently disclose the fact that you may receive compensation for referring customers to AISO as part of the affilaite program.
26. You cannot refer yourself, or refer an account you created for the purpose of gaining the credit.